Information for Workers

If you are an employee of a state agency, county government, a municipality, or any division thereof, a water district, sewer district, school district or any other quasi-municipal agency and want to report a safety or health violation, or believes the employer has discriminated or retaliated against you for reporting an unsafe condition, please visit the Complaint Form web page.