Drought in Maine
As dry conditions persist, the Maine CDC Drinking Water Program is committed to providing updates and resources on the drought situation in Maine.
DWP Emailed Alerts
- Voluntary Water Conservation Measures; voluntary water conservation ideas for public water suppliers to share with customers during periods of drought.
- Water Conservation Resources; resources to assist public water systems in navigating drought-related issues.
- Drought Preparedness Resources for Public Water Systems; Additional resources and guidance to help prepare for potential impacts to water system operations.
Drought Maps of Maine
These maps will be updated weekly, or more frequently if conditions change considerably.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency:
- Maine CDC Drinking Water Program:
- Maine Water/Wastewater Agency Response Network (MEWARN) website