Verifying a License for another State
RN and LPN
As of October 1, 2002, the Maine State Board of Nursing discontinued processing RN and LPN verification forms to other jurisdictions.
To provide verification of your Maine nursing license to other jurisdictions, you must register online at:www.nursys.com. The fee is $30.00; Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
How to Request an APRN Verification of License for Another State
- Submit a written request for verification of your APRN license via FAX, e-mail, or regular mail.
- The request should include the state's verification form when applicable.
- The request must include the State Board's mailing address and recipient name if applicable.
- A processing fee of $30.00 must be submitted (money order or credit card will be accepted).
How to Request Verifications for CGFNS & Out of Country
- Submit verification form from Agency/Licensing Board.
- Enclose fee of $30.00 (check, money order or Visa or Master Card).
- Make sure that you provide the address where the verification form is to be mailed.
- If the verification form needs to be sent by FedEx or by International FedEx, you must supply the mailing envelope completed with the information.