Information for Real Estate Transactions
- "Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home" -- Federal law states this brochure must be distributed to tenants/ buyers of housing built before 1978 prior to lease or sale. The disclosure forms are available from the EPA.
- Maine no longer requires a separate disclosure for real estate transactions .
- Maine Statute that requires information on arsenic in well water and arsenic in pressure treated wood to be distributed during real estate transactions
- Brochure about testing well water: Is Your Well Water Safe to Drink? (pdf*)
- Contact us to order free copies of this brochure. Phone: 866-292-3474 or 207-287-4311. Email: email@example.com. TTY: Maine Relay 711.
- Tipsheet: Testing Your Well Water for Arsenic (pdf*)
- Tipsheet: What to do if your well water has too much arsenic. (pdf*)
- Fact Sheet: Arsenic Treated Wood (pdf*)
- Frequently Asked Questions About the 2 pCi/L Radon Air Recommendation
- Frequently Asked Questions about the 4,000 pCi/L Maximum Exposure Guideline for well water