May we help you...
Learn more about...
Online Training Opportunities
The Maine CDC has been working to improve the capacity, knowledge, and performance of Maine’s current and future public health workforce. See Online Training Opportunities for more details on accessing training opportunities.
Our mission at Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Providing the leadership, expertise, information, and tools to assure conditions in which all Maine people can be healthy.
- * Local Health Officer Training - Childhood Lead Poisoning
Snuggle ME Screening Tool (PDF*)
Snuggle ME Guidelines (PDF*)
Snuggle ME Project (Word* | Also in PDF*)
- Recent Health Advisories Search Public Health Advisory Archives
- Recent News & Press Releases
- Maine Public Health Updates
- February 19, 2015 - Public Health Update 02/19/15 PDF
- February 5, 2015 - Public Health Update 02/05/15 PDF