May we help you...
Learn more about...
Our mission at Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Providing the leadership, expertise, information, and tools to assure conditions in which all Maine people can be healthy.
Snuggle ME is a new resource with practice guidelines for the screening and treatment of pregnant women dependent upon alcohol or other prescribed or non-prescribed substances such as methadone, buprenorphine, and oxycontin for obstetrical and pediatric providers caring for pregnant women and their newborns in Maine. The resource was developed by the Maine Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, in partnership with obstetric, pediatric, and substance abuse specialists across Maine, and Maine CDC.
Snuggle ME Screening Tool (PDF*)
Snuggle ME Guidelines (PDF*)
Snuggle ME Project (Word* | Also in PDF*)
- Recent Health Advisories
- Recent News & Press Releases
- Mainers Urged to Take Steps to Avoid Rabies - September 10, 2013
- Maine Public Health Updates
- October 31, 2013 - Public Health Update 10/31/13 Word PDF
- October 17, 2013 - Gonorrhea Update 10/17/13 Word PDF
- October 17, 2013 - Public Health Update 10/17/13 Word PDF
- October 3, 2013 - Public Health Update 10/03/13 Word PDF
- October 1, 2013 - Gonorrhea Update 10/01/13 Word PDF