Next Board Meeting: July 13, 2018LOGIN to BPC Online Portal




Worker Protection Training videos for Greenhouse Workers and Handlers created by Pennsylvania Office of Rural health at Penn State

2018 Non-Agricultural Pesticide Notification Registry [PDF or XLS spreadsheet]

The BPC portal provides access to all Pesticide Applicator information, such as license expiration dates, exam scores, credits earned. The site can also be used to apply for exams and licenses and to renew licenses. Go here to get started.


Useful Information on our Website