- Pesticide Applicator Exam Training for Growers—March 22, Preregistration required
- 2014 Pesticide Notification Registry [PDF or XLS spreadsheet] (Be careful when sorting the spreadsheet that the entire data set is selected, not just the column to be sorted on)
- Next Board Meeting: March 28, 2014
- BPC has convened an Environmental Risk Advisory Committee to examine whether current pesticide residues have the potential to affect the lobster industry in Maine directly or via impact on other marine organisms. If you would like to be kept informed, email Lebelle Hicks.
- The Environmental Protection Agency has proposed changes to the Agricultural Worker Protection Standard. Go to their website to get an overview or provide input.
- NEED CREDITS? There are lots of online credit opportunities available if you can't attend a training.
- 2014 Agricultural Trades Show Presentations available for download
- New BPC Policy concerning variances for control of invasive plants [PDF]
- The Committee on Environment and Natural Resources is considering one bill concerning pesticides.Work Sessions and Public Hearings are listed on the Legislature Calendar.
- LD 1744 An Act To Protect Maine Lakes
- Licensing and Certification (Applicators and Distributors)
- Pesticide Registration
- Water Quality Program
- School IPM
- Worker Protection Standard
- Best Management Practices
- Maine YardScaping Partnership
- Bt Corn
- Container Recycling
- Obsolete Pesticide Collection
- Municipalities with Pesticide Ordinances
- Aquatic Herbicides
- Critical Pesticide Control Areas
- Pesticide Notification: Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Chapter 26—Standards for Indoor Pesticide Applications and Notification for All Occupied Buildings Except K-12 Schools