military funeral

Military Funeral Honors

Family members of a deceased veteran should notify the Funeral Director of their desire to have Military Funeral Honors rendered at the interment of their loved one. The Funeral Director should contact the appropriate military branch Casualty Assistance Center (CAC) of the deceased veteran.

For more information, please visit: Maine Military Funeral Honors Program or contact the appropriate Casualty Assistance Center below.

United States Army including Army National Guard, US Army Reserves and Merchant Marine:

Richard Hutchinson

207-626-7822, 207-626-7805
703-901-8531 (Mobile)
207-626-7804 (Fax)

United States Air Force including Air National Guard and US Air Force Reserves:

Maine burials call 207-404-7263. Burials out-of-state are handled by Hanscom Air Force Base and may be requested by calling 781-225-6558/781-225-3941. *Please note that the office at Hanscom must also be notified of any in-state burials.

United States Navy: 860-694-3475/860-694-3699

United States Marine Corps: 866-826-3628

United States Coast Guard: 617-990-6249