April 29, 2016
The Maine Department of Labor's latest Employer Update is available at https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MEDOL/bulletins/1405903 .
The March/April 2016 issue features the following topics:
- No-Cost Courses for Employers on Complying with Employment Regulations
- Updated for 2016
- Form I-9 Expired on March 31, 2016. What do you do for new hires?
- Reports that Maine is Losing Jobs are Based on Imprecise Data
- OSHA Issues Final Rule on Silica Dust
- Maine JobLink Coming Summer 2016
- Northport First Responders Receives SHAPE Award for Safety
- Meet with MDOL at the annual Maine HR Convention