(See also DHHS Reports)
DHHS Programs, Services and Funding
See the Programs, Services and Funding - Executive Summary - 2013 (PDF - 1.86 MB)
- MaineCare Pubications - Manuals, guides and instructions
- MaineCare Health Brochures
- Public Health Publications - Links to public health issues
- Reportable Infectious Diseases in Maine
- Newborn Bloodspot Screening Booklet - For providers.
- Newborm Bloodspot Screening Manual for Providers (PDF)
- Aging Services Publications - Directories and information related to aging and disability issues
- Office of Child and Family Servies Publications - includes publications for Child Welfare, Child care and Head Start, Maine Child Abuse Statistics, and Action Transmittals
- Legislation - Search page for legislation proposed or having an impact on DHHS
- Lyme Legislative Reports
- Data, Research and Vital Statistics Publications - List of publications that can be ordered for free or for a fee
- SAMHS Resources - substance abuse and mental health materials. Publications are distributed free statewide.