For Agricultural Trades Show Applicants & Participants
The show is currently scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, January 9, 10, 11, 2024, opening at 9:00 AM daily to the public.
Venue location – Augusta Civic Center, Augusta, Maine 04330
On this Page:
- News & Announcements
- Interest Form - Apply to participate via Exhibits, Conferences, Main Stage, Listening Post
- Participant Services - FAQs, Exhibitor Kit and Promotional Tools, and Resources for Awarded Participants
- Important Dates - Event schedules and deadlines
- Notice memo to applicants – Awardees selected for exhibit booths at 2024 show (PDF)
- Notice memo to applicants – Awardees selected for Conference sessions, Listening Post, and “Maine” Stage (PDF)
Interest form priority deadline has passed for the 2024 show.
- Application and selection – Ways to Participate in the Show (PDF)
- Interest Form Guide (PDF) – Review best practices and tips for completing the form
- Interest Form Reference Questions (PDF) – Review questions found in the form
- Common Room Layouts (PDF)
- Subscribe to news alerts and email updates about the upcoming show and future opportunities.
Agreement and Payment Info - All Participants
Agreement and Online Profile
- 2024 Agreement Terms and Conditions - All participants must agree to the terms if awarded space.
Fees, Invoicing Payments
- Rate Sheet - Estimated Prices for Inclusions and Extras - 2024 (PDF) – For reference. Participant total varies; refer to invoice for total and payment instructions.
- Please follow the instructions on your State of Maine invoice to complete payment.
- How to Pay Visual Instructional Guide (PDF)
Maps and Getting to the Venue
- ATS Booth & Conference Room Map
- Venue Map (PDF)
- 76 Community Drive, Augusta, Maine 04330
- Subscribe to emergency alerts for storm closings, delays, cancellations
A. The Department anticipates publishing notices of conditional awards (applicants selected for the show) in two parts on the DACF Ag Trades Show webpage. First: notice of booths exhibitors by October 31. Second: Conference sessions, Listening Post and the “Maine” Stage by November 10.
A. The Department anticipates sharing the conference information in two steps:
First: Directly sharing a tentative agenda with conference participants as soon as Nov. 10. This will be sent via email and shared files before the tentative agenda is published online. Second: a tentative agenda will be published online by late November. Printable agendas will be available for download before Dec. 1.
The show is a popular event and receives requests from many interested parties. To help organize requests and plan the show, show organizers use the interest form, which captures important planning details. The Department selects the applicants based on priority areas, and then announces participants.
We encourage participants and supporters to share digital assets and follow DACF's Facebook page to share relevant information.
The Department promotes the show via print, web, radio and media alerts.
Join our promotional distribution list, organized by the Department’s Real Maine agricultural promotional staff. Choose the Maine Ag Trades Show options (or any others that interest you) to share printed promotional materials. Requests received by 9/1 will be prioritized; you will receive a minimum of five flyers to display and help promote the show.
- Exhibit Booth Participants (PDF)
- Conference Session and Main Stage Participants Kit (PDF)
- For Listening Post Participants
- Map View With Key - ATS participant set up and tear down (PDF)
- ACC Food & Beverage Order Form (DOCX) – For participants who need to place a food/beverage order with the venue. Due 12/1. Email questions and completed forms to email@example.com
|January - September||
Complete the show interest form
Participants complete profiles for online directory.
Annual show occurs. Subscribe to event news, and follow along on social media with #ATS2024