Ideal for people with low vision or who have difficulty reading the standard sized captions.
Requires a standard telephone line (analog or DSL) and high-speed Internet access.
CapTel 880i Phone Features
- Extremely large, high-resolution 10” screen
- Custom font sizes, styles, and colors
- Built-in answering machine with captions
- Built-in WiFi *
- Ethernet connection
- Built-in speakerphone
- Caller-ID capable
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40dB gain)
- Real time clock displayed
- Speed dial keys for one-touch dialing of frequently called numbers
- Phone Book to Store Frequently Dialed Numbers (up to 95 names)
- One touch button to reach customer service 24/7
- Captions available in English and Spanish
* WiFi is available for an internet-based CapTel phone only. CapTel callers are responsible for their own long-distance call charges.
Requirements for CapTel 880i
Line 1: *
- VoIP, DSL, or digital cable phone service with digital filter
Line 2 or Line 3:*
- Line 2:
High speed Internet connection
- Line 3:
Wireless connection to WiFi
* Not compatible with PBX system unless an analog port is available.