The CapTel 840i comes with two connections: a standard (analog) telephone line and a high speed Internet access, including WiFi capable.
Requires a standard telephone line (analog or DSL) and high-speed Internet access
CapTel 840i Phone Features
- Large screen with easy-to-read captions
- Built-in answering machine with captions
- Built-in WiFi *
- One touch button to reach customer service 24/7
- Captions available in English and Spanish
* WiFi is available for an internet-based CapTel phone only. CapTel callers are responsible for their own long-distance call charges.
Requirements for CapTel 840i
Line 1: *
- VoIP, DSL, or digital cable phone service with digital filter
Line 2 or Line 3:*
- Line 2:
High speed Internet connection
- Line 3:
Wireless connection to WiFi
* Not compatible with PBX system unless an analog port is available.