- February 6, 2020 - Calumet Club, 334 West River Road, Augusta
- February 11, 2020 - Nordic Aquafarms, Inc. Public Hearing, The Hutchinson Center, 80 Belmont Avenue, Belfast
- February 20, 2020 - Augusta Civic Center, 76 Community Drive, Augusta
- Agenda not yet available
- Prior calendar and materials
Welcome to the Board of Environmental Protection
The Board of Environmental Protection is a seven-member citizen board whose members are appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Legislature. Current members. The purpose of the Board is to provide informed, independent and timely decisions on the interpretation, administration and enforcement of the laws related to environmental protection and to provide for credible, fair and responsible public participation in department decisions. While the Board is part of the Department of Environmental Protection, it has independent decision-making authority in the areas of its responsibility. For more information on the Board's responsibilities see BEP Overview (pdf).
Opportunity for Comment: The following documents are available for public comment:
- Subscribe to receive email notification of meetings.
- To listen to a meeting, visit DEP's virtual meeting room and enter as a guest by completing your name and clicking the Enter Room button. [If you have trouble connecting, you might try a different web browser. See the support website for more information.]
For more information, you may contact the Board’s Executive Analyst at (207) 287-2452 or use our contact form.