State of Maine Agricultural Trades Show
Show Dates and Times
Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:00PM to 6:00PM
Thursday 13, 2022 - 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- About the Maine Ag Trades Show
- Press & Promotions
- What's Happening at the Show! - Schedule, exhibition map, directions
For Exhibitors & Meeting Hosts
- Event Participant Interest Forms - Form Now Open! For exhibit, conference & presentation spaces
- Participant - Exhibitor & Conference Host Info - Vendor Services, FAQs
- Important Dates - Deadlines for participants
The State of Maine Agricultural Trades Show typically takes place every January and serves as a source for agricultural resources and products. Producers and consumers alike visit this three day show to take stock of current programs, new technologies and to gather information on the agriculture industry. This show is sponsored by the Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry and provides promotion opportunities for businesses and organizations on the trade show floor, but also houses various lectures, certification courses and annual meetings throughout its duration. The event has activities geared towards promoting industry collaboration and progress.
- Are you someone who typically attends the show? What resources does your farm or agricultural business need for success? What would be most useful to have at the show? Share your ideas.
- Save the Date! The 81st Agricultural Trades Show runs from Tuesday January 11 to Thursday January 13, 2022.
Exhibition Map and show schedule to be announced. Sign up for our newsletter updates!
For Participants: Exhibitors & Meeting Hosts
Interested in being a part of this great event in 2022? Submit your interest form today!
Exhibitor and Conference Host resources will be added this fall.
|July - September||Complete the show interest form.
Use the interest form to submit requests to participate in conference sessions, exhibit space, and/or presentation/demo stage, and educational activity space
Note: this is a popular event with limited space. Completing the form does not guarantee that businesses or organizations will be awarded a space or future agreement. Read more about opportunities.
|October||Confirmation of awarded participation by show management. Billing and invoicing begins.|
|November||Event scheduling and spaces assigned and announced by organizers. Additional event information published on show website. Tentative schedule and layout announced.|
|December||Payments due for selected participants.|
|January||Annual show occurs. Tuesday, January 11 through Thursday, January 13, 2022. Stay updated. Subscribe to event news, and follow along on social media with #MaineAgTradesShow|