28 SHS, Augusta, ME 04333
phone: (207) 287-7521
e-mail: Milk Commission
About The Commission
The Maine Milk Commission is a five-member consumer board that is established to oversee the milk industry in Maine and to support the viability of farms and the milk industry. Part of this responsibility is setting minimum milk prices.
The links below provide additional information on the Maine Milk Commission.
- How milk prices are established
- Link to Milk Commission Law (See Chapter 603)
- Effective Dates for Minimum Prices 2018 (PDF)
- Effective Dates for Minimum Prices 2019 (PDF)
- Monthly Milk Production (PDF)
- Chapter Three (PDF)
- Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- January Minimum Prices (PDF)
- Chapter 29, Dealer Margins Final Report
Find Out Where Your Milk Comes From
Clicking on a link to a PDF file will open the file in your browser or download the file. You must have Adobe Reader program to view the files. To make sure the file is downloaded and not opened in your browser, right click (control click on Mac) and save the file to your computer.