#51 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333 | Phone: 207.624.6290 | Fax: 207.624.8729 | Maine Relay 711 | Visitor Information
- 4/23/14: April 28, 2014 Commission Meeting Agenda & Consent Agenda (PDF)
- 4/23/14: Field Investigator Position Vacancy, open for Recruitment: April 23, 2014 – May 7, 2014
- 4/7/14: April 2014 Commission Meeting Agenda (PDF). A revised Agenda will be posted one week before the hearing which identifies any changes to hearing times, and/or cases being heard.
- 4/4/14: April is Fair Housing Month!
- 3/19/14: Notice: The Commission's office at 19 Union Street will be under temporary construction for the next several weeks. If you need to reach an Investigator regarding a case, the best way to reach them is by email. Our front office staff is available if you need immediate assistance at 624-6290.
- 3/19/14: March 31, 2014 Commission Meeting Agenda & Consent Agenda (PDF).
- 02/28/14: March 2014 Commission Meeting Agenda (PDF).A revised Agenda will be posted one week before the hearing which identifies any changes to hearing times, cases being heard by the Commissioners and includes a listing of cases placed on the Consent Agenda.
- 02/06/14: New! 12 Videos on Fair Housing Topics for People who are Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing (Captioned and American Sign Language. more
- 01/31/14: Maine Supreme Judicial Court issues groundbreaking opinion upholding Maine Human Rights Act protections for transgender student in school. more
- 01/31/14: Maine Law Court decision on "disparate impact" theory of housing discrimination as it relates to receipt of Section 8 housing assistance. more
- 01/23/13: Intake walk-in hours are between 12 noon and 4pm.
- 01/23/13: List of Commission Email Address Changes Effective February 1, 2014
- 12/11/13: MHRC receives three federal grants to further fair housing in Maine
- 10/7/13: Proposed amendments to Chapter 2: Procedural Rule; and Chapter 3, Employment Regulations of the MHRC ...more
- 09/23/13: The Commission is pleased to announce that today it appointed Barbara Archer Hirsch (f/k/a Goodwin) to serve as its next Commission Counsel, effective October 7, 2013...... more
- 08/23/13: EEOC'S New York District Office & Mexican Consulate Sign Historic Partnership Agreement. Collaborative Partnership to Enforce, Protect and Educate Vulnerable Workers