Instructions for FY 12 Subsidy Projections Webinar
Monday, April 5, 2010, 1 p.m.
Please follow these steps to connect to the meeting:
2. Enter your name in the box when prompted.
3. In order to listen and speak during the meeting, you will need to be connected by telephone as well as the Internet. To help you connect by phone, a box will appear asking for your phone number so the Connect conference room can call you back.
- If you have a telephone with a direct-dial phone number, please accept this option, enter your phone number, and we will call you right back.
- If you have a telephone with no direct-line phone number (if your phone is only reached by a switchboard), please click on CANCEL when the call-back box appears, then dial-in to the meeting using this access combination:
To participate in the web conference, you will need…
- A computer with a broadband connection to the internet (Cable, DSL, or WiFi); Dial-Up will not work!
- Adobe Flash Player (Flash 7 or later) installed on your computer; most computers already have the Flash Player installed – however, if yours does not, or if your Flash Player is in need of updating (version 6 or older), you can download the player for free from Adobe by clicking on this link: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP; this is a safe and quick download.
- An open phone line; we recommend using a hands-free headset or speakerphone.
If you have any questions, please contact David Connerty-Marin at 207-624-6880 or David.Connerty-Marin@Maine.gov .
If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:
Test your connection: http://stateofmaine.na4.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Acrobat Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.