Federal Grant Management & Compliance
- Maine DOE Federal Grant Fiscal Guidance
- Maine DOE Supporting Documentation Guidance - last updated November 12, 2013
- U.S. Department of Education
- Code of Federal Regulations for U.S. Department of Education (34CFR).
- U.S. Department of Education General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR): (policy/grants and contracts/regulations)
- The Federal Register:
The Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
- U.S. Government Printing Office:
The U.S. Government Printing Office disseminates official information from all three branches of the Federal government. Purchases of various Federal publications and documents can be made from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore at this website.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA):
The online Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) provides a full listing of all Federal programs available to State and local governments; federally-recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi-public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Code of Federal Regulations for U.S. Department of Agriculture (7CFR).
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Administrative Regulations – Office of Chief Financial Officer – Sections 3000-3099
Please direct any questions to:
Fiscal Review and Compliance Team:
Heather Neal or Stephanie Wright
Department of Education
23 State House Station,
Augusta, Maine 04333
Phone: (207) 624-6863 or (207) 624-6865
Fax: (207) 624-6791