Grants and Community Recreation
The Grants and Community Recreation Program, in addition
to its responsibilities regarding federal and state grant
programs, serves as a resource for Maine cities and towns
in matters related to community recreation. Information is
available on organization and structure of municipal parks
and recreation boards, recreation programming, and facility
development. Division personnel also serve as liaison with
the Maine Recreation & Park Association, the National
Recreation & Park Association, and regional parks and
Community Recreation Map - on Google Earth
The data may take a few seconds to load depending on your connection speed
Enter town, location or Latitude/Longitude:
Notes about using this GoogleApplication:
- Visit the Google Earth Help Center for understanding of Google Earth and its abilities and limitations. This Google Earth link will help you download install or update the software on your PC. For full functionality please use the most updated version available.
- Once you have launched the Google Earth application you can choose Select Data Layers from the menu at the left and you can obtain information on each site.
The Department of Environmental Protection's GIS Web page
contains information about other available layers.
View the information by visiting the GIS Data and Maps Page
- The Maine DOC is only providing this data to be used in the Google Earth application on the user's computer. We are not responsible for installing or maintaining Google Earth software products.
- The Google Earth imagery dates provided do not necessarily represent the date the image was captured but show the date the imagery was processed and deployed.
- This data is for visual representation only and may not contain all data that is available by contacting the DOC directly.
- All information depicted is as accurate as avialable data allows.
If you have questions, comments or suggestions feel free to Contact Us
Grants & Community Recreation Division
Bureau of Parks & Lands
Maine Department of Conservation
22 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333