Employee Suggestion Award System Board
The Board is responsible for making the final decision on the employee suggestion recommendation and will determine the award. The Board consists of the Commissioner of Administrative and Financial Services and two other departmental commissioners appointed by the Governor.
- The Employee Suggestion Award Program Review Board will:
- Appoint a chairperson, annually.
- Review all employee suggestions.
- Request employee attendance, if needed.
- Request agencies to track the cost savings for a period of time, if needed.
- Determine all monetary or efficiency cost savings awards.
- Return all employee suggestions and documentation to the BHR State Administrator.
DISCLAIMER: Adopted employee suggestions become the property of the State and the employee will make no claims against the State regardless of the use made of the suggestion by the State.