Federal Reimbursement Procedure: FY 2011 (2010-2011 School Year)
Please note that you must close out cash management by July 15, 2011, in order to receive any funds under the new system.
If you would like to be a new Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) recipient, or need an update to receive an e-mail remittance check, click here.
- Each DOE program grant manager will send an email to the local program contact and the superintendent, when applicable, to SAUs and provide the existing account balances in the program that have not been issued before the reimbursement process begins.
- For funds initially allocated in FY 11 (school year 2010-11), the reimbursement process will be as follows:
- Once FY 11 funds are expended by the grantee, an electronic Vendor Reimbursement Request Form is filled out on-line though the Grant Application Website and is sent by email for reimbursement to the appropriate DOE program grant manager.
- For programs that do not use the existing on-line grant system, you are in an existing reimbursement model and your process will not change.
- The appropriate DOE program grant manager will check the balances, and if correct, will send the request for payment to the Department of Financial and Administrative Services.
- The grantee will assure that the documentation and paperwork supporting the expenditures will be available for review at the district office and be part of the financial record.
PLEASE NOTE: This process is a mechanism to provide the grantee with reimbursement of the expended funds, and the State’s approval of the request for reimbursement does not replace the accounting audit requirements nor is it an approval of the expenditures.