There are many ways you can get involved with Maine Parks and Public Lands. Brief descriptions are provided below. Use the related left-navigation for more detailed information.
- Volunteer in the Parks through our MVP program.
- Assignments vary from one-day events and projects to on-going commitments and include both behind-the-scenes and in-front-of-the-public opportuntities.
- Buy a Park Pass.
- Become a Friend of Maine State Parks.
- Join the Maine Conservation Corps and acquire valuable job skills.
- The MCC accomplishes natural resource related projects with long
term public benefit for public and private non-profit agencies,
as well as providing jobs and conservation education and promoting
volunteer opportunities with public natural resource agencies.
- Apply for a summer or year-round job at one of our beautiful State Parks.
- Business opportuntities include timber sales and sugar bush leases.
- Attend planning meetings or get involved with an advisory council or committee.
- Show your support with a Loon Conservation License Plate. Click on the link to find out about the success of this program and what the funds are
being used for.
- Support the Maine Outdoor Heritage Fund (MOHF) which helps to fund critical conservation and wildlife projects throughout the state.