Pets at Parks
We realize that pets are an important part of many families,
and we want everyone to enjoy Maine State Parks. Please observe
the following pet rules:
1. Beaches - No pets are allowed on beaches.
- No pets are allowed at Sebago
Lake State Park Campground.
- All other campgrounds allow pets.
- Pet owners may be assigned picnic or campsites in a less congested area of the park.
2. Leashes - Pets must be on leash, no longer than four feet in length, and must not be left unattended.
3. Pet Waste - Pick up after your pet immediately and dispose of the pet waste properly.
- Are not considered pets.
- Horseback Riding locations at State Parks:
- If you have questions about any other State Parks please call the park manager.
Read more Rules for State
Parks and Historic Sites.