Household Hazardous Waste
- Electronics Recycling in Maine .What a homeowner should know? What a School or Business should know? The 3 R's, Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
- How Can I Safely Dispose of Household Hazardous Wastes?
- Recycling. E-Waste Law, Household Hazardous Waste Information for Residents, Maine Oil Recycling Program (MORP), Motor Vehicle Recycling, Rechargeable Battery Recycling, Thermostat Recycling, Recyclers Training, Other related resources.
- Recycling Program for Mercury Containing Thermostats - Contractors, dealers and homeowners can now recycle thermostats through wholesalers.
- Recycling Program for Rechargeable Batteries - Some retail stores, community collection centers and businesses can accept your batteries for recycling
- Universal Waste - How other mercury containing devices, batteries, cathode ray tubes and light ballasts are handled and regulated
- Earth911 (Off-Site)
- Household Products Database (Off-Site)
- Maine Environmental Depot (Off-Site)
- Portland Maine Riverside Recycling Company (Off-Site)