Return to Work Program
The Return to Work Program is designed especially for you, the injured State of Maine employee, so you may continue to work and contribute your knowledge, skills and talents without re-injuring yourself. If you are medically cleared to return to work, but are unable to continue in your regular job due to restrictions, you will be assessed for eligiblity for the Return to Work Program.
Why consider the Return to Work Program?
- You will be able to continue the work for which you have been trained and enjoy doing
- You can continue your work relationships
- You will maintain your mental health and ensure a speedy recovery
- Skills training may be available
- You will continue to receive a salary and State of Maine benefits
- You will continue to be eligible for State of Maine employee promotional opportunities
For more information contact Noreen Hart, Return to Work Coordinator, (207) 624-7319