Healthcare Coverage for Family Members

There are several programs that provide for health care services for family members of veterans, active duty personnel, Guard and Reserve members and retirees. You can explore your options at Tricare and Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA).

We also encourage you to visit a Veteran Service Officer at one of our Field Offices to assess what you may be eligible for and to figure out the best option for you and your family.