Home → Guard Family Program
Guard Family Program
Services provided by the National Guard Family Program include connections to financial counseling, travel and leisure benefits, legal information, ID cards and many others.
You can keep up with all of the Family Program's activities like Youth Camp, CPR classes, teen symposiums and others via the Family Program's newsletters
The Program also offers community-based support through its Military Family Assistance Centers (MFACs) to geographically-dispersed families who are unable to access services at a local base, installation, or fort. The Assistance Centers are located in Augusta, Bangor, Brunswick, and Caribou and provide:
- Community information and referrals
- Financial resources and referrals
- ID cards and Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS)
- Legal resources and referrals
- TRICARE medical and dental resources & referrals
- Crisis intervention & referral
MFAC also publishes "Stall Talk", a weekly newsletter covering deals, events, and discount programs for military members and their families. You can find the latest edition at the link provided. To request to be added to the mailing list, please use email@example.com.