Agent Orange/Agent Purple Canadian Forces Base Gagetown Information
Information on CFG Gagetown and the previous testing of Agents Orange and Purple are available below. These documents require your computer to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to open any of these files. A free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader may be obtained by clicking Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- CFB Gagetown Agent Orange Information
- CFB Gagetown Agent Orange Update #1 (PDF)
- CFB Gagetown Agent Orange Update #2 (PDF)
- CFB Gagetown Agent Orange Update #3 (PDF)
Report from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) dated January 30, 2013
US Representative Michael Michaud Info:
- July 19, 2012 Letter to General Allison A. Hickey, Under Secretary for Benefits, US Department of Veterans Affairs (PDF)
- July 19, 2012 to Environmental Protection Agency (PDF)
- August 29, 2012 Letter to Honorable Eric K. Shinseki, Secretary, US Department of Veterans Affairs (PDF)
US Senator Susan M. Collins Info:
- July 9, 2012 Letter from CDC Director to US Senator Susan Collins (PDF)
- March 29, 2012 Letter to Honorable Eric K. Shinseki, Secretary, US Department of Veterans Affairs (PDF)
We need your help to gather data to assist us in identifying individuals that served in Gagetown. If you ever trained at Gagetown while serving in the National Guard, please help us by completing a questionnaire to help us identify who you are, when you were there and any health issues that may have been caused by your time at Gagetown. Please click the following link to access the questionnaire.
You can either print the form, complete it and mail it back to the address shown on the form or if you prefer you can email answers to the questions requested on the form by clicking the following link: email link