Authorization to Correct Wages (Starting in 2008 and thereafter)

Form Number: ME C-1A (CSSF)

Starting in 2008 and thereafter, this form is used to correct wages previously filed and apply for a refund of the overpayment or to pay the additional tax due.

Download options for this form:

Download as PDF Download as Word Document