Home → News & Events
March 4, 2008
The Maine Department of Labor Division for the Blind and Visually Impaired and the State Rehabilitation Council are seeking public feedback and on services for and needs of people who are blind and visually impaired in Maine.
Forums are planned in communities around the state on March 19, 2008 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Augusta - Central Maine Commerce Center (Frances Perkins Room). Call 623-7956 for more information.
- Bangor – CareerCenter. Call 561-4023 for more information.
- Lewiston - CareerCenter (Conference Room A). Call 753-9079 for more information.
- Portland - CareerCenter (Conference Room A). Call 753-9079 for more information.
- Presque Isle – CareerCenter. Call 561-4023 for more information.
If you are not able to attend the forum but would like to send in comments, please call Paul Cote, 623-7956 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the survey, which must be returned by Friday, March 14th by 5:00 p.m. If you require any special accommodations in order to participate in this process please call 623-7948.