Forms & Resources
The following forms, publications and resources are related to opportunities with the Maine FFA Association. To see recent Maine recipients of some of these honors, visit the Award Winners web page.
Please check back for more forms and resources, including FFA state officer applications and trainings, in fall 2013.
Awards & Scholarships
- National FFA Chapter Award. Recognizes outstanding chapters at the state and national levels.
- Proficiency Awards. Recognize out-of-class-related accomplishments of Maine FFA members.
- Star Awards. Recognition of superior accomplishment by FFA members involved in out-of-class activities. Applicants must also have completed State FFA Degree application (coming soon below). Please see “Star Battery” form provided at National FFA website.
- Chapter FFA Advisor of the Year (DOC, 25K; PDF, 12K). Recognizes outstanding performance of a chapter advisor as indicated by his/her student members.
- Outstanding Chapter Officer (DOC, 58K; PDF, 40K). Recognition based on nomination by chapter FFA advisor of chapter officer with exceptional qualities and accomplishments.
- American FFA Degree application. Highest level of degree bestowed at the national level through the National FFA Organization.
- State FFA Degree (DOC, 45K; PDF, 34K).
- Blast Off Conference (DOC, 24K; PDF, 18K). Annual initial training event for new State FFA Officers, as well as selected Chapter FFA Officers.
- Washington Leadership Conference (DOC, 27K; PDF, 38K). One-week summer trainings provided by the National FFA Organization in Washington, D.C. for which a limited number of scholarships (not including travel) are available.
- National FFA Convention. Annual event attended by over 500,000 FFA members. Please see National FFA website for questions from past years’ competitions.
- State FFA Convention Competition Policies (DOC, 25K; PDF, 17K).
- State FFA Convention Registration.
- State FFA Convention Career Development Event Formats. A list of the competitive events to be conducted at the State FFA Convention. More information, including descriptions, will be posted in advance of the May event.
- Agricultural Technology & Mechanical Systems
- Agricultural Sales (DOC, 35K; PDF, 24K)
- Agriscience Fair
- Creed Speaking (DOC, 87K; PDF, 51K)
- Dairy Cattle Evaluation (DOC, 27K; PDF, 53K)
- Discussion Meet (DOC, 114K; PDF, 117K)
- Environment & Natural Resources Management
- Extemporaneous Public Speaking (DOC, 74K; PDF, 85K)
- Extemporaneous Speaking Skills (DOC, 76K; PDF, 88K)
- Farm Business Management (DOC, 30K; PDF, 19K)
- Floriculture (DOC, 34K; PDF, 60K)
- Horse Evaluation (DOC, 23K; PDF, 48K)
- Introductory Extemporaneous Speaking (DOC, 74K; PDF, 86K)
- Introductory Prepared Speaking (DOC, 75K; PDF, 90K)
- Job Interview (DOC, 201K; PDF, 83K)
- Livestock Evaluation (DOC, 23K; PDF, 46K)
- Nursery and Landscape Management (DOC, 40K; PDF, 27K)
- Prepared Public Speaking (DOC, 74K; PDF, 89K)
- Prepared Speaking Skills (DOC, 73K; PDF, 91K)