This online service makes it possible for you to renew your motor vehicle registration and to pay your local excise tax in one simple transaction. This service is provided by a third party working in partnership with the State of Maine. The total amount you pay includes funds to develop, maintain and enhance the State's official web portal, Maine.gov, and Maine.gov online services like this one.
Who can use this service?
- Registrants with an excise-taxable vehicle who live in a participating municipality.
- Registrants with a commercial or passenger vehicle.
- Registrants with a non-taxable trailer.
Island use, emergency/coach, vehicles over 12,000 pounds GVW, apportioned, special mobile equipment, tractors, municipal and state vehicles must be renewed in person.
What you will need
- Your current vehicle registration
- Your insurance card
- Your vehicle's current mileage
Questions about this service? Contact the BMV Registration Section at: (207) 624-9000 ext. 52149 or email: email@example.com