LD 726 -- -- HP0535
- An Act to Increase the Bonding Limits of the Maine Turnpike Authority.
LD 757 -- -- HP0566
- An Act to Create Graduated Licenses.
LD 1594 -- -- HP1138
- Original Title: An Act to Transfer State Ownership of Certain Railroad Rights-of-way, Create the Calais to Eastport Rail Authority and Authorize a General Fund Bond Issue in the Amount of $4,500,000 to Fund Establishment of Freight Rail Service between Calais and Eastport.
New Title Resolve, to Create the Commission to Study Establishing a Rail Authority to Develop Rail Service from Calais to Eastport and Brewer.
LD 1939 -- -- HP1385
- An Act to Amend Certain Motor Vehicle Laws.
LD 1947 -- -- SP0703
- An Act to Improve Traffic Safety.
LD 1979 -- -- HP1415
- Resolve, Requiring the State to Reimburse Towns for the Construction of Salt and Sand Storage Facilities.
LD 1981 -- -- HP1417
- An Act to Amend Road Signs along I-95 and the Maine Turnpike to Indicate the Location of Full-service Gas Stations by Using the Handicap Access Symbol.
LD 1982 -- -- HP1418
- Original Title: An Act to Appropriate Funds to Build a Memorial and to Name a Highway in Burnham in Honor of Medal of Honor Recipient Corporal Clair Goodblood.
New Title An Act to Name a Highway in Burnham in Honor of Medal of Honor Recipient Corporal Clair Goodblood.
LD 1986 -- -- HP1422
- Original Title: Resolve, to Name the Newly Constructed Route 2 Palmyra Bridge in Memory of Trooper Thomas Merry.
New Title Resolve, to Name the Newly Constructed Route 2 Palmyra Bridge in Memory of Trooper Thomas J. Merry.
LD 2013 -- -- SP0735
- An Act to Broaden the Farm Stand Exemption.
LD 2031 -- -- SP0753
- An Act to Amend the Motor Vehicle Laws.
LD 2037 -- -- HP1446
- Resolve, Requiring the Department of Transportation to Construct a Full-service Rest Area on Interstate 95 30 Miles North of the Medway Rest Area.
LD 2039 -- -- HP1448
- Resolve, to Name the East Outlet Bridge the Richard Francis Lavigne Bridge.
LD 2055 -- -- HP1464
- An Act Regarding the Delayed Reregistration of Certain Trucks.
LD 2066 -- -- SP0759
- Resolve, Concerning Highway Construction in Aroostook County.
LD 2109 -- -- SP0782
- An Act to Reduce Motor Vehicle Fatalities and Injuries among Young Drivers.
LD 2115 -- -- SP0788
- An Act to Allow the Department of Transportation to Provide Privately Contracted Ferry Services.
LD 2123 -- -- HP1501
- Resolve, Relating to Commercial Vehicle Fee Reciprocity with New Brunswick.
LD 2144 -- -- HP1522
- An Act to Make Allocations from Maine Turnpike Authority Funds for the Maine Turnpike Authority for the Calendar Year Ending December 31, 1999.
LD 2149 -- -- HP1527
- Original Title: An Act to Implement the Recommendations of the Working Group on Motor Vehicle Fines, Enforcement and Reimbursement.
New Title An Act to Implement the Recommendations of the Working Group on Motor Vehicle Fines, Enforcement and Reimbursement and to Change Certain Provisions of the Tax Relief Funds.
LD 2150 -- -- HP1528
- An Act to Create a Maine Children's Trust Fund Registration Plate.
LD 2164 -- -- HP1537
- Resolve, to Enhance the Economy and Tourism Industry in Hancock County and Western Washington County by Requiring the Implementation of the Biennial Transportation Improvement Program Regarding Shared Use of the Calais Branch Rail Line.
LD 2187 -- -- SP0809
- Original Title: Resolve, Naming the New Bridge in Medway the Harold C. Beathem Bridge.
New Title Resolve, to Name the New Bridge on Route 157 in Medway the Harold C. Beathem Bridge.
LD 2188 -- -- HP1559
- Resolve, to Name the Bridge on Route 236 the Jeffrey Curley Bridge.
LD 2193 -- -- HP1562
- An Act to Allow Tow Trucks on Posted Roads.
LD 2195 -- -- SP0813
- An Act Concerning Enforcement of Parking Spaces for Persons with Physical Disabilities.
LD 2199 -- -- HP1566
- Original Title: An Act to Make Supplemental Allocations from the Highway Fund and Other Funds for the Fiscal Years Ending June 30, 1998 and June 30, 1999.
New Title An Act to Make Supplemental Allocations from the Highway Fund and Other Funds and Changing Certain Provisions of the Law Necessary to the Proper Operation of State Government for the Fiscal Years Ending June 30, 1998 and June 30, 1999. (GOVERNOR'S BILL).
LD 2255 -- -- HP1627
- An Act to Allow a Public Utility Emergency Service Vehicle to Use a Siren and Red Light When Responding to an Emergency.