Field Team Positions:
Field Team Members August 13 - November 8, 2013
- Summer, 2013 Field Positions are closed.
- Fall Field Positions deadline is June 28, 2013.
- 2014 opportunities will be announced during winter, 2013.
Field Team Members
Improve Recreational Trails throughout Maine; Build Great Things with Great People
- Have fun and make new friends.
- Live in some of Maine’s most beautiful places.
- Learn outdoor living skills.
- Build experience in the field of Natural Resources.
- Improve fitness through rugged and satisfying outdoor service.
- Help maintain and restore Maine’s Park and Public Lands.
Training topics include: First Aid and CPR certification * Communication, Conflict Resolution and Diversity Training * Introduction to Trail Tools * Safety Practices and Personal Protective Equipment * Leave No Trace
Qualifications: Have the ability to live and perform strenuous work under challenging conditions * Have the desire to learn and serve with others to make a difference * Must be at least 18 years old * Must be a US citizen * High School diploma or equivalent * Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Located at the bottom of this page
View additional information about Field Teams at the Field Team Program page.
MCC Application - PDF (30KB)
Download MCC Reference Form - Word Doc (30KB)
Download MCC Reference Form - PDF (24KB)
For more information contact:
Maine Conservation Corps
124 State House Station
Augusta ME 04333
207-624-6085 or 1-800-245-5627 (Toll Free in Maine)
The Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry provides equal opportunity in employment and programs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Accommodation arrangements must be requested in advance by contacting MCC staff.