InforME Board Meeting January 28, 2010
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: Cross Building, Room 300, Augusta
I. Adoption of October and December Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Prioritizations & SLAs – 25 mins.
- Media Gallery Rates Update (VOTE)
Update to transcription/captioning fees due to rate increase by provider.
- Department of Labor –Media Gallery – SLA & SOW (VOTE)
DOL wishes to use the Media Gallery services. This is a new SLA.
- DPS – Update to Criminal Records Service - Prioritization (VOTE)
Update to the template used for public “rap sheets”.
- Bath Water District – PayPort (VOTE)
New addition to PayPort service, for water and sewer payments.
- Municipal Enterprise Vital Records Service – Prioritization (VOTE)
Prioritization for an enterprise vital records online ordering solution that will be offered to municipalities who wish to participate.
- BMV – Service Upgrades for Registration – Prioritization (VOTE)
Prioritization for a series of significant upgrades to BMV services affected by the replacement of the BMV back-end registration module.
III. Free Service Requests – 20 mins.
- BMV – Organ Donor Opt In/Out Service
- CEC – Absentee Ballot Service Enhancements
- Free Services Queue
IV. Break – 5 mins.
V. Strategic Plan Update – 10 mins.
VI. Legislative Updates and Discussion – 30 mins.
VII. General Manager’s Report: 4th Quarter 2009 – 20 mins.
- Campground Reservations project update
- Stimulus (ARRA) project update and demo
VIII. Other Business: - 5 mins.
- Annual Report
- Planning for Maine.gov 2010 Enhancements
- Time and Materials Report
- New MIN Org Chart
IX. Next Meeting Dates
- February 25, 2010
- March 25, 2010
Additional Documents (if any):