InforME Board Meeting October 22, 2009
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: 36 Anthony Avenue, Augusta
I. Adoption of August 27 Meeting Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Prioritizations & SLAs – 10 mins.
- BMV/FAME Online Donation Service Prioritization, SOW, and Schedule A (VOTE)
Simple online donation service using enterprise WebShop tool, to meet a legislated requirement.
- Town of Harpswell – PayPort (VOTE)
New PayPort town.
- Town of Buxton – PayPort (VOTE)
Minor revisions to PayPort fee schedule to add additional payment items.
III. Free Service Requests – 15 mins.
- BMV - Organ Donor Request & Opt-Out (VOTE)
- Free Project Queue
- Boards & Commissions Listing Statement
IV. Break – 5 mins.
V. Discussion: FOAA – 35 mins.
- Recent FOAA requests to InforME raise issues for discussion, such as privacy of portal customer data, privacy of email addresses collected through online services, and a potential conflict between FOAA and InforME services to provide electronic data.
VI. Quarterly General Manager’s Report – 20 mins.
VII. Other Business: - 15 mins.
- Contract Deliverables Update
- InforME Statute Update
- T&M Report
VIII. Next Meeting Dates
- December 10, 2009 (Full Day Planning Retreat)
Additional Documents (if any):