InforME Board Meeting March 26, 2009
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: 36 Anthony Avenue, Augusta
I. Adoption of February 26, 2009 Meeting Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Prioritizations & SLAs – 15 mins.
- BMV – Over Limit Permit Service Upgrade Prioritization
- PFR – SLA re-sign and fee change
- Board of Engineers – SLA re-sign and fee change
- Town of Manchester – PayPort SLA
- New SLAs for free application hosting:
- Legislature – LawMaker Web
- Bureau of General Services - PIP
- Bureau of Human Resources - HireME
- Maine State Library – Library Search
- Governor’s Office – Budget Tool
III. 2009 Maine.gov Portal – Planned Enhancements – 10 mins.
IV. Free Services Prioritization– 20 mins.
- BMV – Loon Plate Gift Certificate Service
- Free Service Queue & prioritization
V. Break – 5 mins.
VI. Demo & Discussion: Blogs – 20 mins.
- Dean Corner & Cindy Butts
VII. General Manager’s Report – 15 mins.
VIII. 2009 Marketing Plan – 15 mins.
IX. Other Business: - 10 mins.
- Transparency website update
- SLA Re-signing Status
- T&M Report
- Customer service reporting status
X. Next Meeting Dates
- April 23, 2009
- May 28, 2009
Additional Documents (if any):