InforME Board Meeting July 25, 2013
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: 19 Union Street, Augusta
I. Introductions – 5 mins.
- Welcome new board member Steven E. Robinson of the Maine Heritage Policy Center
II. Adoption of June Minutes – 5 mins.
III. Strategic Plan VI Initial Draft Review – 30 mins.
IV. Mission, Vision and Value Statement (VOTE) – 10 mins.
V. InforME Contract Extension (VOTE) – 20 mins.
VI. Service Agreements/Voting Items – 10 mins.
- Department of Public Safety (DPS) and Bureau of Beverages and Lottery Operations (BABLO) Realignment Revised Schedule A (VOTE)
- Statement of Work (SOW) Language Changes (VOTE)
VII. General Managers Report for 2nd Quarter 2013 – 20 mins.
VIII. Other Business – 20 mins.
- AAMVA Region 1 Conference Update
- Time and Materials Report
IX. Next Board Meeting Dates
- August 22nd: 1pm – 3pm
- September 26th: 1pm – 3pm
- October 24th: 1pm – 3pm
Additional Documents (if any):