InforME Board Meeting June 26, 2008
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: 36 Anthony Avenue, Augusta
I. Adoption of May 22, 2008 Meeting Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Guest: Carol Roberts – 30 mins.
III. Break – 5 mins.
IV. Board Membership & Introductions – 5 mins.
V. Prioritizations- 10 mins.
- DPS – Notarized Public Criminal History Records
VI. SLAs – 15 mins.
- DPS – Public Criminal History Records rate changes & Notarized Records
- Town of Yarmouth – PayPort
VII. Service Management Plan Update – 15 mins.
- T&M Projects Report
- Anonymous FTP Service Shut Down
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Office Move Update
- Content Management System Funding Proposal
VIII. Discussion: Convenience Fees – 25 mins.
IX. Next Meeting Dates- 5 mins.
- July 24, 2008
- August 28, 2008
Additional Documents (if any):