InforME Board Meeting September 27, 2012
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: 19 Union Street, Augusta
I. Adoption of July Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Service Agreements – 30 mins.
- DMR – Elver Fishing Lottery Application – Prioritization, SOW, Schedule A – VOTE
- BMV – Bulk Long Term Trailer Data – Schedule A - VOTE
- DHHS Radiation Control Board Licensing – Prioritization, SOW, Schedule A – VOTE
- New Department of ACF - SLA, Schedule A, SOWs – VOTE
III. Proposal/Discussion - Termination of BMV Registration Data CD Service – 20 mins.
IV. Discussion – MSECCA Service Annual Hosting/Maintenance – 20 mins.
V. Other Business – 20 mins.
- DOL Unemployment Claims project update
- DAFS Fiscal Transparency project update
- OIT Data Center Move
- Time and Materials Report
VI. Next Meeting Dates
- October 25
- November - need to change meeting date
- December – need to change meeting date
Additional Documents (if any):