InforME Board Meeting August 23, 2007
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: 36 Anthony Avenue, Augusta
I. Adoption of July 26, 2007 Meeting Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Project Prioritizations- 25 mins.
- Bureau of Health Engineering, Eating and Lodging License Renewal
- Ethics Commission, Clean Election Donations and Lobbyist Registration
- InforME, Webshop enhancement for Conference Registration
III. Service Level Agreements- 40 mins.
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Duplicate Registrations
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles, Eight-Year Driver’s License/ID renewal
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles/Maine Revenue Services, Rapid Renewal for the Unincorporated Territories
- Hosting SLA
IV. Snack break – 10 mins.
V. Awards- 10 mins.
VI. Gold Star Community Award Discussion- 15 mins.
VII. Request for Proposal Update (executive session) – 5 min.
VIII. Next Meeting Dates
Discussion Item: Would it be possible to move the Sept. and Oct. meetings to the 3rd Thursday of the month?
- September 27, 2007 MIN conflict in September
- October 25, 2007 MIN/OIT conflict in October
Additional Documents (if any):