InforME Board Meeting July 26, 2012
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: 19 Union Street, Augusta
I. Adoption of June Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Service Agreements – 30 mins.
- DHHS – Radiation Control Board Facility Licensing – Prioritization, SOW, Schedule A - VOTE
- Dog Licensing fee change – Revised Schedule A – VOTE
- Governor’s Office – Website Updates (Free Services Request) – VOTE
- University of Maine System SLA - VOTE
III. Search Engine Migration Plan – 10 mins.
IV. General Manager’s 2nd Quarter Report – 20 mins.
V. Other Business – 40 mins.
- DOL Unemployment Claims project update
- Needs Analysis
- Press/Investigation involving mis-use of BMV records
- Time and Materials Report
VI. Next Meeting Dates
- August 23
- September 27
Additional Documents (if any):