InforME Board Meeting March 22, 2012
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: 19 Union Street, Augusta
I. Adoption of January Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Service Agreements – 15 mins.
- DPS liquor label registration – Prioritization, SOW, Schedule A (VOTE)
- SOS/CEC – MoRAA change request (VOTE)
III. Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce – Chamber’s Veterans Initiative – 15 mins. Godfrey Wood, CIO
IV. Contract Renewal Update – 10 mins.
V. Maine.gov Portal 2012 – 20 mins.
VI. 2012 Marketing Plan – 30 mins.
VII. Other Business – 15 mins.
- LD1 Update
- PIRG report on Financial Transparency
- Payment processing/reconciliation
- Campgrounds 2012 Launch Update
- 2011 Annual Report
- Time and Materials Report
VIII. Next Meeting Dates
- April 26
- May 24
Additional Documents (if any):