InforME Board Meeting April 28, 2011
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: Cross Building, Room 300, Augusta
I. Adoption of March Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Service Agreements/Prioritizations – 30 mins.
- DOC – Park Pass Sales Resources Prioritization (VOTE)
- DECD – Website Maintenance – SOW/Schedule A (VOTE)
- CEC – UCC Search & Filing Upgrade Prioritization (VOTE)
- Blog Policy and Fees (VOTE)
- 3rd Party Hosting Agreement & Revised Fees (VOTE)
- Governor – Citizen Suggestion Forum – Free Service Prioritization (VOTE)
III. Marketing Discussion – 15 mins.
IV. Break – 5 mins.
V. Legislation Updates – 15 mins.
VI. Legislative Communications – 10 mins.
VII. Q1 General Manager’s Report – 15 mins
VIII. Other Business – 10 mins.
- Agency Branding Outside Maine.gov
- InforME Board Policies
- BMV Registration Upgrade Final Statement
- Time and Materials Report
IX. Next Meeting Dates
- May 26, 2011
- June 23, 2011
Additional Documents (if any):