InforME Board Meeting January 27, 2011
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: Gambling Control Board Meeting Room, Central Maine Commerce Center, Augusta
I. Adoption of December Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Service Agreements – 10 mins.
- EMS Common Checkout – Prioritization, SOW, Schedule A (VOTE)
- Westbrook – Vital Records Service – SOW, Schedule A (VOTE)
III. Service Changes– 20 mins.
- PayTixx Upgrade (No vote required)
- Dog Licensing Service Change (VOTE)
- Maine.gov Custom Page Service Termination (VOTE)
IV. Break – 10 mins.
V. General Manager’s Report – 4th Quarter 2010 – 15 mins.
VI. Legislation – 10 mins.
VII. Other Business – 20 mins.
- Project Update – Campground Reservations
- Other Items As Needed
- 2010 InforME Annual Report
- Time and Materials Report
VIII. Next Meeting Dates
- February 24, 2011
- March 24, 2011
Additional Documents (if any):