InforME Board Meeting December 16, 2010
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: Gambling Control Board conference room, Central Maine Commerce Center
I. Adoption of October Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Service Agreements – 15 mins.
- GovDelivery Agreements (SOW/Schedule A): IF&W, Governor’s Office – VOTE
- Town of Ellsworth – Vital Records (SOW/Schedule A) - VOTE
III. Change of Administration– 20 mins.
- Governor’s Website – Free Service Prioritization
- Board Transitions
IV. MIN 2012 Contract Renewal – Possible Vote – 15 min.
VI. InforME Statute – Next Steps to Submit Legislation – 10 mins.
VII. Bulk Data Update – 10 mins.
VIII. Strategic Plan Goal 1 – Review White Paper – 30 mins.
IX. Other Business – 15 mins.
- Operational Updates
- MMA – request for fee change to Rapid Renewal
- Per Diem/Mileage Requests
- Time and Materials Report
X. Next Meeting Dates
- January 27, 2011
- February 24, 2011
Additional Documents (if any):