InforME Board Meeting September 23, 2010
Note: Some documents are provided in Microsoft Word format (MS Word) of PDF format. Download the free Word Viewer if you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader if you do not have a PDF reader on your computer. Rich Text Format (RTF) documents may be viewed in any word processing software.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Location: Cross State Office Building, Room 105
I. Adoption of August Minutes – 5 mins.
II. Service Agreements – 25 mins.
- DVEM/BVS Online Donations for Veterans Memorial – Prioritization, Schedule A and SOW (VOTE)
Use of WebShop to provide a mechanism for online donations by credit card, under an emergency timeline.
- GovDelivery Prioritization (VOTE)
A new proposed enterprise email/SMS communication service for state agencies.
IV. Break – 5 mins.
V. InforME Statute Working Group – Progress Update – 10 mins.
VI. Strategic Plan Updates – 15 mins.
- Goal 1 Working Group
- Goal 3 Working Group
VII. Other Business – 10 mins.
- Organ Donor Registry Final Statement
- SmartPhone Mobile Portal Final Statement
- Time and Materials Report
VIII. Next Meeting Dates
- October 28, 2010
- November 25, 2010 (Thanksgiving – needs to be changed)
Additional Documents (if any):