Sign Up for Email Alerts
Get news releases delivered to your inbox!
News Release for July 26, 2018
For more Information:
Paul Merrill, Public Information Officer - 207-624-3355 or 207-215-9297
Striping Crews to Hit the Highways
Augusta ‚€“ MaineDOT‚€™s stenciling and striping crews will be starting evening and overnight work beginning this Sunday, July 29th.
Striping activities will take place on various sections of the interstate and connecting roadways. Motorists are advised to allow plenty of room for this work to be safely completed.
Sections scheduled for stenciling and striping are:
- I-195 including interchange ramps
- I-295 main line and interchange ramps in Portland
- I-295 interchange ramps from Falmouth north to West Gardiner, no main line
- Scarborough Connector
- Maine Mall Connector
- Falmouth Connector
- Brunswick - Rte. 1 from Exit 28 to Pleasant Street
- I-95 Augusta to Newport, main line and interchange ramps
- I-95 Newport to Old Town, main line and interchange ramps
- I-395 Bangor to Brewer, interchange ramps only, no main line
Crews will work beginning at 8:00 p.m. and will leave the roadway no later than 6:00 a.m.
While weather dependent, it is anticipated this work will continue through August 5th.
Have a Press Inquiry?
Contact Paul Merrill.
Phone: 207-624-3355 or 207-215-9297
Address: 24 Child St., Augusta, ME 04330