Verification of Licensure or Exams

NCEES provides a free electronic verification service available to all professional engineers. If you are currently licensed and wish to apply for licensure in an additional jurisdiction:

  1. Click to access NCEES electronic verification;
  2. Select "MyNCEES";
  3. Select "License and Exam Verification" and follow the instructions;
  4. You will be informed if payment is required by that jurisdiction before verification will be completed.

Once your verification has been completed and transmitted by the sending jurisdiction you will notified by email.

The following jurisdictions do not currently participate in the NCEES electronic verification system: Arizona; Guam; Montana; New York; Northern Mariana Islands; Pennsylvania; Puerto Rico; Vermont; and Wisconsin. To verify from or to those jurisdictions you must contact their office directly and follow their procedure.