Effective March 1, 2019, the Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation (OPOR) will no longer issue paper license verifications. License verifications are available, free of charge, on OPOR’s official database, https://www.pfr.maine.gov/ALMSOnline/ALMSQuery/Welcome.aspx.This database is updated in real time as changes occur.The Office of Professional and Occupational Regulation considers this information to be a secure, primary source for license verification.
Applications & Forms
- Relief Veterinarian Service Permit
- Veterinary Technician
- Reinstatement - Veterinary
- Reinstatement - Veterinary Technician
- Continuing Education Application
- Replacement License Request Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
To authorize payment of fees by Visa or MasterCard.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, click HERE to send an e-mail message to the Board of Veterinary Medicine.
Last Updated: March 1, 2019